DRAM Calculator for Ryzen

Version History
v1.6.0 (July 29th, 2019)
-Added full support for Zen 2 and X570 motherboards.
-Added recommendations for VDDG and FCLK for Zen 2.
-Added recommendations for Vref (CHA / CHB).
-The maximum frequency for 1:1 mode is now 3800 MHz, and for 2:1 mode - 4200.
-Updated presets for Samsung b-die, Hynix CJR and Micron e-die.
-Added backward compatibility of Zen 2 with previous generations of motherboards.
-Added PMU Training recommendations for all Ryzen platforms. Better training - a more stable system.
-Added autosave of the main tab settings when closing the program and automatically loading them when the program is started.
-Improved tWRRD prediction for Dual Rank.
-Color notification of voltage limits and FCLK. Black is the norm, red is the limit.
-Timing detection for Zen and Zen+ generations. For the generation Zen 2 at the moment there is no possibility to add a definition of timings due to NDA. Unfortunately.
-Fixed a lack of presets for X399.
-Fixed a rare error in which it was impossible to calculate the timings.
-Added a button to access the Internet overclocking statistics generation Zen 2.
-For users of Intel systems in the ‚ÄúAdditional Calculators‚ÄĚ section, it is possible to calculate tREFI and RTL IO-L.
-Added 2 new latency tests for MEMbench.
** Custom latency is a memory access test that the processor cannot predict (using a specific offset).
** Random latency - the average time is measured for random memory accesses in a buffer of a certain size. Partially affects the result of TLB.
** Both tests are release candidates, but I do not deny that there will be calibrations.
-Custom latency and Random latency are included in the Easy and Default packages. Please note that during testing, the program will open / close the prompt itself (you do not need to deal with it).
-Added information about the processor’s L3 cache size. Also, the size of the test blocks for latency tests is controlled relative to it.
-Added button Clear standby. It is used to clean cached memory by the operating system. Didn’t the test run? - Click Clear standby.
-Max RAM button better determines the amount of free memory available for testing. Useful for checking memory for errors.
-There are exceptions for many functions.
Fault tolerance of the program increased.
-Graphics updated

4 me gusta

Hoy sacaban ya la versión compatible con los 3000, no? en el enlace hablan solo de los 1000 y 2000

Saludos

Me llego el email que han actualizado la calculadora…

De hecho en el historial de cambios, la v1.6.0 incluye FULL support to Zen2 and X570 boards…

1 me gusta

¬ŅEs la 1.60 la actualizada, no?

Si, me repito, si mirais la version en la web pone v1.6.0… :grimacing:

Nueva version v01.6.0.3

Cambios:
**Improved compatibility with older operating systems (.NET Framework 4.6.1 and Runtime Libraries are required).
**Improved support for low resolution monitors.
**Improved timing calculation when using the Manual profile (as it used to be called Debug).
**Due to numerous requests, the algorithm is partially used from version 1.0.0 beta 3 + significant improvements.
**Changed the frequency limit for Samsung b-die and Hynix CJR. Samsung b-die has no restrictions for the Manual profile.
**MEMbench —Āalibrations for 3900X and 3950X.
**Bugs fixed